28 september 2007

The man at Liffey

Today I met the river-man, sitting all the time at the river Liffey, watching her go by, he told me once he fell in a love with a woman and this woman left his husband for him. But I brake up with her because then I knew she could as well brake up with me if we got married.

So you lost her because of worrying about the future. What about yourself being with a married woman.

The man said nothing, it was obvious he was broken and was trying to put himself together by listening to the river.

I am not sure the river heard him.

5 ummæli:

Annie sagði...

Góðan daginn!

Annie heitir ég. We met on the river the other day... do you remember?

Elísabet sagði...

Hallo, eg er buin ad hugsa mikid til thin, gaman ad heyra i ther, thu ert fyrsta manneskjan i Irlandi sem kommenterar.

Hlakka til ad hittathig,

Elisabet

Elísabet sagði...

eg fann fundinn, og abbey road.

Annie sagði...

Was it just like that Beatles album cover? I hope so!

Elísabet sagði...

even better, gaman ad lesa um foreldraheimsoknina hja ykkur, thetta er alltaf eins, alveg sama hvada ar er,

heyrdu, you can write the icelandic letters. uhu. i love them so much.