22 október 2007

The huge wave

I dreamt I was going to a swimming-pool at the shore, then a huge wave came from the Atlantic-ocean. It was clear and beautiful but very dangerous. I ran away, otherwise it could have grab me.

Later that day I was sent on a journey to Don Laoghire, and as I walked the famous walking on the Pirah, the messages was allover the place from people walking there looking for meaning of everything, written everywhere like: Free yourself, and Let go, so in my mind I did let go of him, you know him, - and at the same moment, it was like a wave coming back to me, my soul was brought the message - dont ask me from where, - that the wave in the dream meant love.


And now when I write these words it appears to me that you cant tie the wave.

*


On the end of the road there was a man playing his instrument for the ocean.

But that brings the double meaning, I guess.

Engin ummæli: