24 október 2007

I met Paddy today

Finally I met Paddy. You know, Paddy is allover the place, Paddys that and Paddy this, on every sign, even in the word book Paddy is a sign for an Irishman. I went to this antiq shop full of history and poetry and there he was, with his hat and everything. His DERHUFA. Yeah. It almost slipped on my lips to say: Hi Paddy. But I didnt dare to be that open, so he didnt fell in love with me, otherwise he had sure will, my english I know, then the guy in the store said: Hi Patrick.

Patrick was ofcourse just like I thought he would might be, intelligent, witty, arrogant, good-looking, amusing, sensitive and with this unbearble lonlyness. His last job was to make a film of IRA.

The antiq-shop was at the bank of Liffey, just as in the myth.

2 ummæli:

Nafnlaus sagði...

Til hamingju með edrúafmælið :) Ég vona að þér hafi liðið vel á afmælinu þínu. Ég bið að heilsa Dublin
Kv.
Stína tengadóttir

Elísabet sagði...

Stiiiiiina, takk, comment a Paddy, svo var ther lika thakkad spes fyrir blomin sidustu ar, sem eg geymi thurrkud i eldhusinu.

ast og knus, thin tengdooooo :)