27 október 2007

My shortcomings

are taking over, when I went guide-touring to Dublin Castle it didnt leave my mind that the guide would tell everybody that the famous Elisabet Jokulsdottire was on the tour, anyway I managed through the castle, so I can tell everybody, I have been there, I went to Ireland and did the Castle, Joyce, Nat, Book of Kells.

What impressed me most was the room where the great freedom-fighter of Ireland Conolly lay wounded in before he was executed 1916. I didnt quite get it if he was executed wounded or what. But this room was dramatic, this fine decoreative room and the wounded street-fighter.

Six years after his death, 1922, Ireland got its independence and the castle as well.

So the wounded sound of Conolly could be kept safe.

It was like he was still there and lot of tourists watching. That what heros get, let me know.

Engin ummæli: