06 nóvember 2007

Ella Stina and Seamus Heaney

Seamus Heaney is a world-famaous Irish Nobel Prize winner in litterature. When Ella Stina went to Allihies she almost met Seamus Heaney. It was in Casteltownbere the nearest town she met a director sitting at the harbour. Ella Stina started talking to him, she always talks to people. He asked her if she knew Seamus Heaney.
Ofcourse, Ella Stina said.
Well, he almost came down with me this evening.
Really.
Yebb, the director said, Seamus Heaney loves Allihies.

Ella Stina started thinking heavily. She ALMOST met Seamus Heaney, was that a sign of she would ALMOST get the Nobel Prize. Ella Stina was very much into this Nobel and stuff and had already found herself a dress, a nobel-dress.

I am a failure, thought Ella Stina, I will not get it, I will almost get it, I am a louser. From now on everybody will attack me and call me Ella Stina Almost.

They will be shouting in the street, Ella Stina almost, Ella Stina almost.

It was Ella Stinas luck, she thought for a bit more and found out the opposite, Seamus Heaney almost met Ella Stina.

Engin ummæli: