09 nóvember 2007

Silver, feelings and the flag

I spent five hours at the Nationalmuseum. I even went through the military-story which started 1594. Tell you later. But I was surprised of all the silver, I didnt know that Ireland is made of silver, ofcourse the silver mines are empty now, but there it was, endless silver, silver, silver, shining, amazing things, so amazing. Majella the museumwoman told me it was very good to have a piece of silver on the table so people could start conversation, ofcourse only the rich people, so the moon is made of silver, and the feelings, somebody told me long time ago, I think it was my physkatrist, that I had strong feelings, feelings are my tools, but my hands also, and I remember a story of a girl, her parents gave her hands to the devil and later her father had to made hands of silver for her, well I need a tea, I am a bit tired, I dont why, perhaps of being alone, but its amazing how the military-story is men, men, men, there were only three women, one sitting on a horse watching her husband fight, one doing the laundry all day, and Molly, who was only a child when Conolly gave her the flag.

Engin ummæli: