08 nóvember 2007

The first cold day in Ireland

We, yes I say we here in Ireland have had a Indian summar because Ella Stina was coming to town, but to make her happy today it was a ice cold. She put on her white rabbit and got all the attention in Dublin, and very happy about that. Ella Stina knows attention gives energie, so she is full of it now, she is even thinking of cleaning the cooking machines, thinking I said, I went swimming with my friend Una who is one of a kind woman, then to a women aa-meeting, and coffe after. The fallen leaves are all over. Stopping the trains. I finished a children-story today, I am very happy with it, sending it my 8 years old friend in Allihies, Eileen. Also finished my homework, a terrible tiny story which I am so proud of, I might send to my mother. Yes, my self-esteam is growing because I am not Elisabet Jokulsdottir all the time. Ha ha ha. This has a double meaning. I only get one of it.

This was the chill for today.

Engin ummæli: