19 nóvember 2007

A legend of the day

I went out walking, and saw a little road with sweet old houses, moss and grass on the roofes, in the middle of this newbuilt area, where you cant even find a leaf, or a cigarette on the streets, but ten cranes allover the place, - okay, so I took this little road, this was my first walking tour in my neighboorhood, usually I go straight back and forward to the train, or the shop, - anyway I was walking there and it happend to be closed road with four old houses, Virgin Mary in the windows, and then I saw them, - ten turkies walking around giving those weird sounds, I stopped and stared, a turkie-group in the middle of the city, they were walking towards me when a dog started barking, a small dog, and the turkies got a little bit confused, but kept on walking, so there came another dog, a black dog, not very nice, and he and the little dog were barking at me, well - to tell the truth, there came this third dog, a scheffer-dog bigger than usual and ugly, usually they are pretty, and there came a old man in an old sweater and opened the gate and told the turkies to come inside but all the dogs ran to me, and surrounded me, - barking and everything, I didnt froze but I was about to freeze, I just stood still and then thouhgt it would best to leave this place, slowly, - which I did, and guess what, - at the same time I told the old man to call his dogs back. Call the dogs back, I said. Yes, I had a right in this world, and I could speak up for my self.

Engin ummæli: