08 desember 2007

My reading in Dublin

It was amazing, raining, leaving, high ceiling, dresses, tables, audience, master of ceremony, dark outside, in the darkside the monument of my favorite legend of Ireland, the story of the children from Lir, I was leaving, I had written a play because I knew I must do it before I left the country, flowers, raining, I was leaving, - there was reading from my books, three of them, but when we red the play in end, something happened, some magic, I cant describe it, it was like bling, like a space opened up and there came a sound, - telling me that my place is the theatre. And when I write those words I feel how hard it is to admit it, it was raining, I was leaving, amazing, flowers, this bling, or this space came from somewhere... me on stage.

Engin ummæli: