08 desember 2007

When Kristin left

When my friend Kristin left after two days in Dublin with me, I felt a huge painful gap, it was more huge than painful though and I had to bear it alone because she was gone, I couldnt share it with anyone because that was my gap, and I was a little bit surprise because we have known each other for such a long time and know we will meet again, I guess I have created this gap before she came, protected it on the tangoball, in the trinity, over the bridge, in the bus, and when she left I couldnt protect it any longer.

Yes, it was a gap, or a abyss, or something like that, something she left, yes she left me the gap because she know I love the gap, always fishing from it.

I still dont understand this gap.

But I wanted her back instead of the gap.

Though I knew this gap was something very important.

2 ummæli:

Kristín Bjarnadóttir sagði...

but I'm here right by your side, only an ocean between us
I promise, those days and nights were really something;
I still see you making things happen even on this big winter
tangobal ...

but the "gap" is it for the next book?
love and hug/k

Nafnlaus sagði...

thats beautiful said. like a lovepoem and a lovpoem and a ocenpoem and a ocean-power.